Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick Visit

I've very thankful that my sister and her family only live two hours away in Ohio.  We usually manage to see each other every couple months. 
 
My brother-in-law is taking a contract job for a couple months in Washington state, and they have decided that my sister and my niece will be going along with him.  I'm glad they'll be together during this time rather than miles and miles apart, but I'm going to miss them. 
 
We had the opportunity to sneak in a quick visit last week before they leave for Washington.  Here are a few of the pictures from the visit.
 
Bella and I had a great time in church nursery together.  What a beautiful child!
 
Not sure who is entertaining who at breakfast here.
The kids all wanted to spend some time with Isabella before she left . . .



These two are so cute together.  She always touches his face when he comes close to her and talks to her.  I think they might be good buddies!


I made sure I spent some time with Isabella too!
We didn't get any pictures of Aunt Mel and Uncle Josh, but we enjoyed the time we had with them as well.  Always wish we had more time, but thankful we were able to see them before they go out of town.  Can't believe Isabella will almost be a year by the time they return!  We'll definitely need to learn how to Skype soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment