Friday, October 11, 2013

Just Because He's So Stinkin' Cute!

I know I'm behind on posting, but I just had to add these pictures from the other day of Bud.  He is a real joy and can always bring a smile to my face.  Thankful for my boy.
 
This is an art project he had in school.  Wasn't sure how well it would go over with it being a messy project and all.  He had a great time.  Sound effects and all . . . "Vroom, vroom!"
 





He has such a great time that he had to make another one -- one for daddy and one for mommy.





I couldn't help but share these pictures of him and his buddy "Wee-vi".  A few Sunday nights ago they played together during choir practice before church.  About 10 minutes into the service at handshaking time, they realized . . . WE MATCH!  I finally talked them into getting their picture taken together.


 
Of course, you have to have a crazy picture too!

No comments:

Post a Comment