Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Special Visit

My sister and neice came for a visit.  Actually they'll be back.  Long story, short.  My brother-in-law is doing some work east of us, so we're a convenient stop on their way to and from visiting him.  No matter the reason, we're thrilled to see them.

They came in Sunday afternoon.  I wormed my way into working the nursery that night and had Bella all to myself!  Her and I had a great time.  She was fed, dry and happy, so we talked and smiled for a while.


She's a talker!


They headed out this morning to see Josh.  We took a quick cousin pic.  We'll have to make sure my kids are showered and more presentable when they come back through!  I'd like to have a better picture.

The cousins
Had a few problems uploading the video directly to the blog, so I uploaded it to youtube. Thankfully, it uploaded successfully!  Enjoy my beautiful, intellegent and adorable neice!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment