Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Little Things

There are so many projects and areas in our house that I'm itchin' to work on.  With the knight working 65+ hours a week at the farm / market this summer, it's left little time for me or us to accomplish anything around here.
 
The knight had a little time between jobs and surprisingly we didn't have anything else going on for a day, so we were able to work on a couple projects.  This wasn't one of the planned projects, but I'm happy for any progress!
 
He has the big walk-in closet in our bathroom.  I have the smaller closet in our room.  He said he was being considerate to me, so he doesn't wake me up when he's getting ready in the morning.  He's so thoughtful.  Gotta love him!
 
We were switching around some clothes since the colder weather is determined to stay and organizing things like work clothes and boxes of gift wrap / bags.  Our laundry has always laid at the foot of our bed.  I haven't liked it, but it wasn't convenient to put it anywhere else.  We came up with the idea to buy some laundry bins and put the laundry in the closet.  We love it!  It's more convenient too.  He even got his tie rack assembled and working -- pretty sure that was a gift from last Christmas.
 

Sorry for the boring post.  Some things I just post for my own documentation and memory.  I have two other more exciting posts started, but I haven't been able to finish them.  Hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment