Sunday, April 21, 2013

Suessical 2013

I'm thrilled that my kids like the "fine arts" (although you couldn't tell it from this first picture)!  Many times I've asked the Knight to take me to plays or other such things.  He's gone with me and endured a few performances, but that's not his thing.  Now a football game or a NASCAR race -- he'd be the first to sign up.
 
Every spring a local college puts on a Children's Theater.  This year's production was the Suessical.  We had a great time in our 2nd row seats!! (Thanks to our friend and her son.)  Bud was singing along with the songs towards the end. 
 
Bud didn't want his picture taken at first, but other pictures I have he's sportin' a huge smile!



The Cat in the Hat -- literally right in front of us.  No zoom needed.



Can't wait to see what show they put on next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment