Monday, August 19, 2013

Great Start To 2013-2014 School Year~

Today has to go down in the win column.  It was a little chaotic with appointments, but the kids' attitudes were nothing less than stellar and the smoothness of the school day was {honestly} shocking!  I am overjoyed with how well the day went.
 
There were bumps along the way . . . Bud was "boring" out of his mind.  Kids were still working on school at 8:00 pm because of our appointments.  But if we could keep the essence of today throughout the whole school year, I will be one happy Momma!
 
Here are our 1st Day of School pictures . . .
 



In an effort to make this year a little more fun, I found these ideas on Pinterest.  Princess Sparkle kept chuckling at the sayings.  She asked where I got the ideas.  When I told her Pinterest, she said, "I thought so."



These outtakes of Bud were hilarious.  I had to share them.

 
Here's to a fun, productive, great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment