Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Been Too Long

Ok. So it just took me 10 minutes to get logged in to my blog.  It's been so long since I posted that I couldn't remember my password to get in! {sigh}

Well, the short version of where we've been is . . . months ago, our beloved son spilled iced tea all over our laptop leaving us with no computer.  Believe it or not, it's still being repaired.  He really did a bang up job of it.  We've borrowed a laptop occasionally to get us through the end of the school year, then purchased and set up a stripped down desktop from a friend (still can't get Adobe Reader to load or the sound to work) and have also added the Knight's new "work" laptop with Windows 8 (with no MS Office products) to the collection.  Any of you who have used Windows 8 knows it makes your life miserable, and it's no fun trying to do anything on it.  Throw in a busy summer, and it's easy to see why there's been no blogging.

I'd love to rewind and catch up on everything we've been doing, but there may be one gi-gundo blog post summarizing our summer especially since we are starting school and going to take a mini vacation next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment