Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Balance -- the Grounding Blend

For those of you that read my initial posts on essential oils, I hope you weren't holding your breath for me to make additional posts as I promised.  Obviously, this is going to be done on a time-permissive basis.

Today, I'd like to share a little bit with you about doTERRA's grounding blend called Balance.  As you can read below, it does exactly as it states.


Click to enlarge

I use this blend almost daily, and it has become one of my favorite doTERRA products. There are days I don't know how I would function without it. It has helped me deal with motherhood, homeschooling and all the things that life throws at me. Friends have even commented that they can't believe how calm I am in a situation.  (Friends that know me, oh too well, and know that I would normally be flipping out!)  BELIEVE ME when I say, Balance is the reason why!

This short video shows you how quickly and to what extent this blend can calm and balance your body.  Because doTERRA's essential oils are so pure and effective, you can see result in as little as 30 seconds.  Take a look!



Feel free to comment or contact me if you are interested in learning more about Balance or any other doTERRA product.

No comments:

Post a Comment