Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Our Getaway - Day1

It's been too long.  Six years to be exact.  A couple long weekends here and there, but not a full week away.  I can't begin to describe how excited the kids have been -- countdown on the wall, jumping up and down, dancing, squealing voices . . .

(I've had this in draft for three days.  If I don't just cut to the chase, I'm never going to post!  So here it is.)

Visiting the Wright Brothers Museum / Monument . . .



A bit windy?!?

Bud was NOT thrilled to be here at first (because we hadn't gotten in the pool yet on our vacation).  I took some time to explain the significance of the Wright Brothers, and by the end, he wanted his picture with Wilbur and Orville.
The Knight, Princess Sparkle and Princess Butterfly walked up to see the monument while Bud and I stay at the bottom and played on the airplane.

FINALLY -- in the pool
A little froggie-CPR

No comments:

Post a Comment