Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Memories

Growing up, I always enjoyed laying by the Christmas tree listening to Christmas music. (For some reason, I remember laying on the floor in my brothers' room across from the livingroom.)  Occassionally I would fall sleep listening to music admiring the tree.
 
I still love to lay by the tree and listen to Christmas music. (Side note: This year's tree is so big with so many lights - 750 to be exact - that it's too bright to sleep by! Kinda bummed, actually.)
 
Many years ago, I was back home with my first born who was 5 months old.  She woke in the early hours of the morning.  I took her downstairs to the livingroom, turned the Christmas tree lights on and enjoyed laying with her on her first Christmas until she fell back asleep.
 
 
Sitting by the tree has become a nice place to have my quiet time with the Lord as well. I enjoy the sunlight streaming in too. God is good!
 

1 comment:

  1. That does not look like M / love the tree !

    ReplyDelete